DIY Recycled Tire Flower Planter is a cool way to change the decor in your garden. It’s quite easy to do, but you will be amazed by the end result.
You might also like DIY Hanging Gold Frame Planter.
What you will need:
- Old tire
- Sharp knife
- Chicken wire or other form of sturdy mesh
How to do:
- With the help of a sharp knife , start cutting some points of the tire all the way around inwards . Then, pull the interior piece and keep it.
- Flip the tire inside out and place the piece you cut earlier in the bottom. ( your local tire shop can flip it for free after you cut it)
- Wash the tire , and paint it.
- Find a piece of chicken wire and place your cut-out over top of it to hold it in place ( it will allow both the dirt to stay in the planter and a proper drainage)
- Fill it up with dirt and plant some flowers.
Click below link for tutorial…